Noonbenz Pty Ltd trading as Ray White Commercial (Queensland), “the agent” has prepared this website as a means of conveying marketing material regarding the sale of several lots at Millennium Apartments. It is not a valuation or intended to be relied upon by any person as such (including in support of any financing application). Ray White Commercial do not provide valuation services and do not provide valuation expertise.. All marketing material can involve strong elements of intuition and prediction and must be fluid and responsive to a variety of factors including:
- Vendor requirements
- Economic cycling
- Financial market and borrowing cost fluctuations
- Demographic changes
- Alteration in public tastes and styles of stock for which demand is sustainable
- Oversupply of stock in region or market layer
- Impact of alteration of planning or other laws
- Competing / similar properties in the vicinity of the site
- Seasonal trends
- Delays in realisation due to (e.g.) building disputes
- Volatility of building costs.
“The Agent” reserves the right to revise this website at any time based on the need to meet market factors and vendor requirements.
Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to make their own enquiries as to whether any listing price is inclusive or exclusive of GST.
Information and figures contained in this website have been obtained from various sources as noted in the table below. We have not independently checked and verified any of the information we merely pass it on for your reference. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract. Zoning and land area details are as provided by RP Data and are subject to confirmation.
This website is provided as a preliminary opinion only. It does not represent a formal valuation and should not be relied upon or treated as such.
We advise that “the agent”, is not a Registered Valuer and strongly recommend you seek professional advice from a Registered Valuer.
We reserve the right to revise this website subject to further investigation and assessment.
In accordance with Company policy this website has been prepared for the use only of enquirers and should not be relied on for valuations or any other professional report without the prior written approval of “the agent”. We accept no responsibility or liability to any other party who might use or rely upon this website in whole or part of its contents.
Sources of Information:
|Home||Quantity of Stock is correct at time of printing||Vendor|
|Opportunity||Quantity of Stock is correct at time of printing||Vendor|
|Property Information||Images & Videos||The photos and videos in this gallery are representative only. The photos and video were taken in units of the floor type listed but may not have been taken in a unit offered for sale. These videos are indicative only and may not represent the internal finishes or furnishings available in each unit. No reliance should be made based on these images or videos. Inspections are available on Thursday between 6pm & 7pm and on Saturday between 11am to 12pm. Please contact the agent to arrange an inspection outside this time.|
|Property Information||Floor Plans||Vendor|
|Further Information||Floor Plans||Vendor|
Each recipient (the Recipient) of this electronic Information Memorandum (Information) acknowledges and agrees by requesting and receiving the Information that the terms of this Disclaimer apply.
1.1 Basis of Preparation
The property the subject of the Information (the Property) is offered for sale by McGrath Corporation Pty Ltd ACN 010 829 491(Receivers and Managers Appointed) (Vendor). To the fullest extent possible at law, neither the Vendor nor the Receivers and Managers appointed to the Vendor (Receivers and Managers) assume or accept any liability for any matters arising from, relating to or in any way connected with the Property or the Information. The information contained in the Information has been compiled by the Agent, the Vendor, the Receivers and Managers and/or their respective advisors (collectively referred to as the Information Providers) exclusively for the purpose of providing particular information to persons who are considering making an offer to purchase the Property.
1.2 No Verification
The information, statements, projections, opinions and forecasts (together the “Information”) contained in the Information have not been audited or independently verified by the Information Providers.
1.3 Completeness of Information
This Information does not purport to be all inclusive or contain all information, which the Recipient may require in order to make an informed assessment of whether to purchase the Property.
The Information has been prepared without any actual or implied knowledge or consideration of the investment objectives, financial situation, taxation position or other particular needs or requirements of any potential purchaser or any other person.
The Information has been prepared with the best knowledge and belief of the Information Providers at the time of issue of the Information . Whilst the Information Providers believe the Information is reasonably based, the Information Providers do not make any representation or warranty that any such Information is true, complete or accurate.
1.4 Independent assessment and advice
Recipients should not construe the contents of the Information as containing tax or financial product advice. Nothing in the Information is intended to constitute a recommendation or statement of opinion that is intended to influence a Recipient. The Information does not take into account any Recipient’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Accordingly, any person who intends to purchase the Property should make their own independent assessment and investigation, as they deem necessary including, without limitation, seeking professional advice, and base any decision they may make on any determination as to the relevance of any information on such assessment, investigation or advice.
1.5 No Representations
The Information Providers do not warrant or represent the origin, validity, accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the Information or any accompanying information (whether written or oral).
The Information Providers:
– make no express or implied representation or warranty as to, and accept no liability or responsibility arising in any way (including by reason of negligence or negligent misstatement) for errors in or omissions from the Information or the currency, accuracy, reliability or completeness of the Information contained in the Information;
– make no express or implied representation or warranty in relation to GST or how the laws relating to GST may affect the Property or the purchase price payable in respect of the Property and Recipients should satisfy themselves by their own inquiries as to the impact which GST may have upon the Property and any offer to purchase or contract which may be made in relation to the Property;
– make no express or implied representation or warranty that any estimate or forecast in the Information will be achieved or that any statement as to future matters will prove correct or that the assumptions on which any of them are based are reasonable;
– accept no responsibility to inform any Recipient of the Information or any other person of any matter arising after the date of the Information, or if they or any of them become aware of any inaccuracy, incompleteness, or change in any Information in the Information, or to provide any further information to any Recipient of the Information or any other person;
– do not represent that they apply or have applied any expertise on behalf of the Recipient or any interested party in the preparation and distribution of the Information;
– do not accept any liability for the skill or care possessed or exercised by any person whose report or work has been used as a source of information for the Information, or for the selection of any information source;
– accept no liability for any loss, damage, liability, fee, expense, cost or detriment suffered or incurred by any person as a result of that person or any other person placing any reliance on the contents of the Information or any errors in, or omissions from, the Information; and
– assume no duty of disclosure or fiduciary duty to any Recipient or other interested party.
The Information Providers do not make or give any warranty or representation of any nature whatsoever concerning the Property or the Information and shall, to the fullest extent possible at law, not be liable for any statement contained in, or omitted from, the Information.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the extent permitted by law, all liability of the Information Providers in respect of any claim or claims arising out of or in connection with:
– the issue of the Information;
– any decision by any Recipient or any other person to negotiate to acquire the Property on the basis of the Information, or otherwise; or
– any conduct of the Information Providers in relation to the above mentioned matters, whether or not amounting to negligence,
is expressly denied and excluded.
No person is authorised to give any information or to make any information available or to make any representation not contained in the Information and any information or representation not contained in the Information must not be relied on as having been authorised by or on behalf of the Information Providers.
1.6 Information Subject To Change
All Information contained in the Information is subject to change. The delivery of the Information does not imply that the Information contained in it is correct at any time after the date of the Information or that there has been no change of any relevant circumstances relating to the Property since that date.
The Vendor reserves the right to, at any time, without prior notice and without providing reasons:
● withdraw the Property from sale;
● restrict access to information to any person;
● provide (or not provide) additional information to any party;
● enter into discussions with a particular interested party; and/or
● pursue separate negotiations for sale with any party.
The Information Providers will not in any circumstances be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by any interested party in the event that the Vendor take any of the actions mentioned above.
Information Current as at 25 June 2012
Sustainability Declaration available on Request